Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, January 29, 2010

Fit Mommy Friday: Week 4

STOP!!! I'd really like it if you'd take the poll in my sidebar, if you haven't already. (Scroll down.) Also, from my sidebar, you can follow me on Twitter and become a Facebook Fan.


NEW!!! You can now subscribe to my blog via e-mail!!! Yes, that's right, just type in your e-mail address in the sidebar and get my posts delivered right to your inbox! I know it's what you always dreamed of, right??? LOL




Okay, so I skipped out on week three.  I admit it, I failed.  Miserably. 

So here we are again.  I do have to mention that I did actually take Annie Kate up on the challenge to do eight minutes.  Right after she challenged me I set my microwave timer for eight minutes and began to exercise.  Funny thing, I didn't hear it go off, and it was probably at least ten minutes before I realized it seemed like it had been a while.  I went to the kitchen to find it flashing "end."  Way to go, me!  Too bad it was an isolated incident.

That was the last of my exercise with the exception of one evening when I remembered my goals and did a whopping ten jumping jacks.  I'm a real exercise junkie, ain't I?

Okay, something must change here.  I promised to "try" last time.  This time I think I need to promise to actually DO something.  The problem is, I am always just so focused on everything else I do around here.  I do have eight children, a husband, a house, etc.  Yeah, yeah, I know, all the more reason to get and stay in shape.
 
So, this is what I'm going to do.  I am going to add exercise to my list of things to do each day.  I give the kids a list each day, and I used to make myself one.  I need to do that again.  I'm sick right now, but I'll start Monday.  KEEP ON ME ABOUT THIS!!! 
Now, it probably won't be much.  Maybe a few jumping jacks or lifting some light weights.  Whatever it is, it has to be better than nothing, which is pretty much what I do now.  I just keep getting fatter and out of shape, and if I don't do something soon, I'll be too fat and out of shape to do anything!

So, here it is:  I PROMISE to do more this week.  Do you hear me.  I PROMISE!!!  So, keep on me.  Bug me.  Threaten me.  Bribe me with chocolate.  Well, maybe not, that would work, but it would be a bit counter-productive!  LOL

Anyway, I'll see you all next Friday.  I WILL be reporting some progress!

Click HERE to see how everyone else did this week!!!

1 comment:

  1. I exercised Monday and Wednesday. How are you doing this week??? :D

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails