Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, January 11, 2010

Not Me Monday









Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Well, yesterday I was thinking about what I could write about this week.  Funny thing, I didn't NOT do anything totally air-headed this week!  I was actually a little disappointed by that!  LOL

Then I did not go to bed last night trying to think of something to write about.  I then did not wake up and put my glasses on to get my sons off for their first day of the winter semester of college.  I then did not get back up later only to find that I could not find my glasses.  No, I did not do that.

I do not lose my glasses.  I am near-sighted and have major astigmatism so I can't see very well without them.  I can't stand not having them on.  I put them on the moment I get up, and I take them off the last thing at night.  I never, never lose them.

My daughter loses her glasses.  She hasn't had them for a few weeks.  I just very self-righteously told her this past week that *I* never lose my glasses.  So, I mean, it makes sense that I did not lose mine.  Right?

And I'm not wearing an old pair that has some of the protective coating on it scratched off leaving a blurry spot right in front of my left eye.  I'm not.  That would be totally annoying. 

I'm so glad I'm not like my daughter.  Nope.  I am totally, totally together.  :)

And btw, I did NOT get named Blogger of the Week by Homeschool Blogger.  If I had, you might be able to read about it here. Too bad, because they might have even mentioned the Not Me Monday meme in the article. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails