Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, January 4, 2010

Ramblings from the Crazy House - NOT ME! MONDAY!: January 4, 2010

While you're here, why not take the poll in my sidebar?

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



I did a lot this past week, but there is ONE thing I did NOT do. I did not scream at the top of my longs like a total lunatic who had just witnessed a triple homicide, when my son smashed my fingers in a drawer he was trying to open, because I did NOT have my hands wrapped around the counter in such a way that the drawer would have to squeeze past my fingers to open. (I know I am not describing this very well, but why should I care. IT DID NOT HAPPEN!!!)

I then did NOT, the very next day, get the SAME fingers squashed in the SAME drawer by another one of my sons. I then DID NOT scream twice as loudly as I did the day before, as though I found out that I had not witnessed, but committed, the triple homicide in my sleep!

If I had done that my THROAT would have hurt far longer than my FINGERS did!

Boy, am I glad NONE of that happened!!! NOT to me!!! :)"

1 comment:

  1. Oh that brings back memories of when I did not get my fingers smashed in a car door.

    I still think about it EVERY time I shut (or someone else shuts a car door) and they were not shut in the door over 6 years ago.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails