Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, January 22, 2010

Here's another edition of Five Question Friday.  To participate or read more Five Question Friday entries, check out


My Little Life

1. What is better, growing old with out money or dying young and wealthy?

Money.  What is money?  Of course, I'd rather live a long life.

 

2. Who takes out the garbage at your house?

Ren and Mr. Personality take it out, though we actually forgot all about this past week.  Not a problem for most families, but by the end of the week all six or seven cans are full and there are bags piled on top.  Add a second week's trash to that and my yard looks like a landfill.  Then we have a dog... 

Why did you have to ask that THIS week???

(Oh, and Dode Man wants you to know that he is the one who takes the trash out of the house, the older boys take it out to the curb.)


3. Have you ever had the same dream many times?


Oh, I was just telling someone this.  When I'm sleeping and really, really have to go pee, I always dream of having to pee in my dream and then having to search out a bathroom.  Usually I'm in a large building with lots of halls and doors.  I search and search.  When I finally find a bathroom, all the toilets are filthy and overflowing.  I search some more, finding nothing but nasty toilets.  Sometimes I actually break down and try to use one of the nasty bathrooms.  In my dream, I pee and pee, but am never relieved.  I guess that's good, or I'd wet the bed!  LOL


 
4. Can you play a musical instrument?

I have  very basic knowledge of both piano and guitar.  I took organ lessons as a child and taught myself the little guitar I know.  I hope to keep using the Jean Welles Worship Guitar program I got to review to help me learn to play the better.  I also might take a keyboard class at church.


5. If you owned your own store, what would you sell?

I have no desire to own a store, though my parents did own a party store at one time. Actually, if it weren't for me, they still might. As the story goes, they sold it when my mom got pregnant with me.

But, if I did own a store it would probably have to be either books or techie stuff.  If I went the techie route, my kids could work for me.  I guess by techie stuff I mean phones, computer stuff, and the like.  Boring, huh?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails