Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, February 1, 2010

Not Me! Monday! February 1, 2010

Dearest Readers, I implore you to please be my bosom friend and check out my sidebar.  Take my poll, become a Twitter follower or Facebook fan, or even subscribe to my blog by e-mail.  It would make me oh so happy.  Be a dear, and take just a quick moment out of your busy day to make mine oh so much more glorious. 
 
 


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



I suppose it hasn't been a very bad week.  After all, I did NOT get the sixth virus I've had since the school year began.  My fingers I did NOT smash two weeks ago, still do NOT hurt.  I do NOT have a mountain of laundry ready to be folded, organized, and put away on my couch, and I do NOT have a bunch of books in Rubbermaids, all ready to be sorted and put away, even though I only have two bookshelves which isn't nearly enough space.

My kids on the other hand have been such dismal failures.  The younger kids did NOT clean the basement and laundry room.  My daughter Princess did NOT make a pan of brownies, some pudding, and a pie.  Bear, my eight-year-old, did NOT make dinner three days in a row, since I was NOT sick.  Mr. Personality did NOT make $40 shoveling show.  My two oldest, First Born and Ren, did NOT make the dean's list at college.  Ren did NOT get asked to join an honor society.  And finally, Ren and Mr. P. did not pass the final exams for the discipleship class at church. 

On a lighter note, my son Dode Man did NOT just whack me in the face with a legal pad as I typed this all out.  At least one of my kids knows how to act!  LOL

To find out what others have NOT been doing, click here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails