Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 7, 2010

New Review!!! (Sort of.) Kinderbach!

Thanks to all of you who have taken the time to take my poll, subscribe, follow me on Twitter, or become a fan on Facebook.  If you haven't, check out my sidebar and take care of business!  LOL

 
 
As part of the TOS Homeschool Crew I received a three month subscription to Kinderbach, as well as access to two of their new e-books, Dodi the Donkey coloring book, and the Craft and Game Level 1.  I had already used this program with my kids during lasts year's crew year, and here's what I had to say.


The Kinderbach site continues to improve.  The whole look and feel of the site is more professional than last time around.  Two more levels have been added since last year.  There are also more coloring pages/books, as well as the craft and game activity books.  Some downloads are free, while others have an addtional cost.  These additional resources, while not necessary for the program, can add additional reinforcement to what your child is learning. 
 

I suggest you go back and read my review from last year, and then hop on over to the Crew's website and see what my fellow crew mates have to say.  I think you just might like it!  :)

 
Disclaimer!!!  I reviewed this product because I am a member of The Old Schoolhouse Homeschool Crew.  I was given the product by the vendor to use and evaluate in my home so that I might share my insights with others.  Other than receiving the product, which I kinda have to to be able to assess the product, I am not compensated for my reviews in any way.  I am in no way obligated to give a positive review.  I do try to point out negatives when I see them, though I am admittedly a pretty easy going gal!  What you read are my honest assessments of the products I receive. 

As with all products, you must do the research before buying.  Please visit the the other crew members' blogs, the vendor websites, and any other review sites you might find before buying.  I can't guarantee that a product will work for you.  You must decide what will fit with your teaching style, and your child(ren)'s learning style(s).  I do not judge anything other than the educational value of the products I review.  I am not qualified to make judgements as to the safely of any product, and I make no guarantee that the products I review are safe for you, your family, or anyone else.  I am simply giving my opinion; only you know what is best for you and your family.

Don't use your blow dryer while you sleep or take a bath.  Don't read my reviews in the tub either, and please do not read them when you are asleep, though I do not guarantee that you won't fall asleep reading them!

Copyright 2010 Ramblings from the Crazy House

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails