Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, February 22, 2010

NOT ME MONDAY!!! FEB. 22, 2010

Don't miss a moment of my insanity!!!  Go to my sidebar and sign up to get my posts deliverered right to your inbox!!!  Just put your e-mail address in the little box where it says FEEDBURNER, verify, and start reading my posts without having to come over to my blog!!! 




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


Last week was NOT surreal. I was not an emotional wreck for no apparent reason. I did not feel like crying every minute of every day. And as a matter of fact, I did not break down and cry just because my son told me my jokes weren't funny. No, I did NOT throw myself on the bed like a jilted teenager and just bawl my eyes out. That would just be too weird. (And it would freak out my dear son! LOL)

I did NOT have to spend an entire day looking for my son's expensive calculator.

I did NOT pass up my turn on the way to church.

I did NOT get in my ten minutes of exercising doing the Oompa Loompa dance in the basement with my four youngest children.

I was NOT a day late for two of my TOS reviews, and a shocking TWO DAYS LATE on one of them! (Or they might not let me back on next year!!! Yikes!!!)

I was totally emotionally balanced, efficient, organized, and mature in every way.

Of course I was!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Ummm...Hi! With 8 kids you should give yoursefl credit for getting out of bed in the morning. You got in a 10 minute workout!
    I'd be shocked if you didn't have ADD!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails