Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 4, 2010

A little funny. :)

Won't you please scroll down and take the poll in my side bar?  And while you're at it, how about becoming a Facebook fan, a Twitter follower, or follower.  You can even subscribe to my blog and get my posts in your inbox! 

I was doing a reading lesson with Baber, 6,yesterday and we got to to a word he read wrong because it isn't pronounced phonetically.  I gave him the right pronunciation and he said knowingly, "Oh!  It's a jaw breaker!"

I was like, "Don't you mean rule breaker?"

And he was like, "Oh. Yeah." :)

1 comment:

  1. Cute! Kids say the funniest things! lol...I took your poll, I'm now following your blog, and I'm following you on FB, and twitter too. Gosh, I sound like a stalker!

    Jodi from the Crew...@ The Homeschool Desk http://thehomeschooldesk.com

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails