Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Fail. Fail. Fail EPIC fail!!!


Imagine me hanging my head in shame.  Well, I'm not.  It's too hard to eat that way.  No, I did not exercise this week.  Not once.  Not one jumping jack, not one crunch, and ZERO push ups, unlike some other people.  I am truly a bad, bad girl.

I've tried to think of a good excuse.  I didn't feel well earlier in the week.  I was out a bit more than usual.  I was wearing my boots and not my running shoes.  I am already wasting away to nothing.  No.  Not one of those excuses will work.  I was just a very, very bad girl.

Sweet Michelle has been so good to me and has even reminded me to exercise, but I haven't.  I meant to.  I really did.  But I did not.

So this week, I am going to have to make myself accountable to someone else.  Or should I say Someone else?  Yes, that's right.  I am going to make myself accountable to God this week.  If I tell him I'll exercise, I'll exercise.  At least ten minutes three times this week.  I have to.  I can break a promise to Denise, Mrs. White, Michelle, etc.  But when I make a promise to God, I will keep it!!!

Now, Michelle, that does not leave you off the hook.  I'll still let him use you to remind me!  :)

And BTW, Mrs. White, don't worry about that M&M Mars stock!!!

To join us, just go to Chai Mommy's site and check it out!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha!! I love you! You are so funny!

    Blessings,
    Mrs. White (aka Sharon)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy Mom,

    I love you, too! You always, always make me laugh. I wish I had your sense of humor every single hour of every day. I know you're going to do so much better this week. :)

    Besides, I have to tell you that I had a horrible food weekend. After my report Friday morning of cake 3 times, you would think it could not have gotten worse, but I've now eaten sweets about 10 times in the past 8 days! Oh, my! Leftover chocolate groom's cake at church this morning and this evening tripped me up! The frosting tasted like chocolate mousse! Oh, my! So even though I exercised last week, this week I am going to have to go on a sweets fast! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha! Man, your posts are always so much fun to read. "Epic FAIL!!" Love it. That's what my oldest says a lot lately, too. Weird.

    Ok, Missy! You're accountable to God now. ;) No excuses!

    I can't wait to read your next post. Did you see mine and the talking cobbler? (Ahem) Yeah. We all have our moments.

    Oh and trust me. Those pushups? I was hurting for 3 days afterwards. Not cool. :/

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails