Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, February 26, 2010

Five Question Friday ~ February 26, 2010

  I've been a follower all my life.  Help a girl out; won't you  follow me?  :)  Check out my sidebar to find out how!!! 

Here's another edition of Five Question Friday.  To participate or read more Five Question Friday entries, check out


My Little Life

1. Do you sing karaoke? If so, what is your go to song?
Ha! Ha! Ha!  I honestly can't sing to save my life.  I might be able to pull of "Tequila."




2. What is your favorite coffee drink?
Guess I'd have to say a mocha.




3. If you could choose your own name, what would it be?
You mean not be Crazy Mom?  What else would fit?  LOL




4. Were you ever bullied?
Of course!  Well, more teased and put down than actually physically bullied.  Once, though I remember a girl saying she was going to beat me up after school.  I still have no idea why.  She didn't though, so I think I'm safe.  But maybe I should change my name, eh?




5. How often do you eat fast food?
More than I should!  Really, I don't all that often, though I actually did today.  Got me a sausage biscuit, I did.  My reward for being up, dressed, and out of the house before 8 AM.


MckLinky Blog Hop

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails