Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Cleaning Goals: Successes and Fails

Remember that list of things I was going to clean? Yeah, I know, I keep bringing that up. I still haven't gotten to a single one of them. I have, however, made a huge dent in the laundry. I also did quite a bit of organizing in the basement. I don't really care if I'm keeping to the list, as long as something around here is getting cleaned.

School is almost over around here. Just the rest of this week and next week and I am done for the year. Well, we'll have some review things we'll be doing, but for the most part, I will be freed up to start cleaning and organizing. Okay, after I throw my son's grad party, that is. There is always something!

So, here's to progress. I hope I can really get some things done this summer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails