Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, July 31, 2017

Oh my goodness! Tomorrow is August!



HELLO AUGUST!



I don't know about you, but I think it's crazy how quickly the summer is going! I mean, I know it happens every year, and every year I try to brace myself for it, but somehow it still amazes me how fast the time flies!

It seems like school starts and then suddenly it's fall, Halloween comes, then Thanksgiving, then Christmas, then it's a new year. I feel like this one just got started!

I have a confession to make. I haven't even started to think about the new school year. I mean, this is my 22nd year, so I'm not exactly a noob or anything, but I might want to get going on that. Oh, and I still haven't done my summer cleaning. I always look forward to summer so I can catch up on housework, and I always fail. We've been on vacation too much this summer. Two one-week vacations are like six weeks of lost work time. Yes, it takes me a whole week to get ready to leave and another to recover. I'm seriously probably the only person to complain about too much vacation. LOL

We keep talking about moving. I really dread the thought. I mean, if packing for vacation seems overwhelming, packing up a whole house really seems overwhelming. I guess it will force me to declutter and get rid of stuff, so maybe I'll just put it all off until then. LOL

So, anyway, even though I never follow through, I am going to post my August goals.

Here they are:

1. Plan for school. (I kinda have to do this one!)
2. Organize school stuff and shelves.
3. Love myself anyway, even though I don't get much done. LOL

There ya go! That sounds doable. I'd love to hear anyone else's grand plans.

Have a great rest of the summer!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails