Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Just a Quick Heads Up About Kevin Max's new Album: Serve Somebody







I'm so excited that Kevin Max has a new album out. It's called Serve Somebody. Remind you of a song by Bob Dylan? Well, it should, because Kevin covers the song on this album, twice actually, along with six other tracks by a diverse range of artists including U2, Rich Mullins, and Larry Norman.

Who is Kevin Max? Well, first, how could you not know? lol He's one of the three amazingly talented guys who made up dc Talk, only the greatest Christian music trio ever. (I might be a little biased.) Anyway, if you've heard the band at all, you'll probably remember one voice that stood out. That guy, the one with all that amazing vibrato, is the one and only Kevin Max. Oh, and he also happens to be a homeschool dad. :)

Now, I'm just giving a heads up here. I haven't even heard the whole album yet, though I've heard bits and pieces. I must say, as a huge fan of early U2, he does incredible justice to Pride (In the Name of Love.) Everything else sounds great, too. I mean, it's Kevin Max, ya'll. 

Of course, you can check it out just about anywhere, so do yourself a favor and do so! I plan to buy it later today, but I wanted to get this post out ASAP.

Get it pretty much anywhere you buy or listen to music. Find it on iTunes here

Happy Listening!

Crazy Mom :) 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails