Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, March 27, 2017

Update on My Hoarder Challenge

At the risk of boring you to tears, here's my latest update:

So, I've been sick and my knee has been giving out a lot. I also have other excuse if you need them, but that should suffice. LOL  Anyway, I have not been doing a whole ton of organizing. I did, however, buy a couple of wire shelves to put under my kitchen sink. That has made all the difference in the world! It is now all clean and tidy under there. I am so happy. (The joys of adulthood.)

So, what I'm thinking is that I need to write out some very specific goals and work to attain them. Maybe I should just pick out one area in each room and rotate through the rooms. If there's one thing I've learned about myself, it's that I do much better when I break down things into small tasks. I actually like organizing things like drawers, but if I say I'm going to tackle a room I get overwhelmed and don't know where to start. What about you? What's your cleaning style?

I think today's goal is just going to be creating a short list of five tasks. That's one task for each of the rooms on the main floor: kitchen, dining room, bedroom, bathroom, living room. I should also clean out my purse.

Happy Cleaning, ya'll!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails