Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, March 6, 2017

Want to Join My Hoarder Challenge?

I'm working on some spring cleaning, otherwise known as a "Hoarder Challenge." Okay, I'm not exactly a hoarder, though my family likes to call me one, but I'm also not exactly a clean freak. I live with eight other people in a very small old house with just about zero built in storage. It's quite a challenge to be sure. Anyway, I am always trying to find a way to motivate myself, and blogging about it has worked in the past. Always love it when others join in, so hoping you'll join me!

I have already decided that my next challenge is to gather and organize my art supplies. I'm working on hand lettering and I really need to find a way to keep my stuff from gravitating all over the house.
Is there anything you need to organize. Tell me about it in the comments! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails