Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, September 11, 2017

Mini Update

I am always trying to develop better habits. I try to eat better, exercise more, read my Bible more regularly, take my supplements and medicines on time, etc. I like to update my progress here as a way to kind of be accountable. I am actually making some progress.

Back in April I went to the doc's and a few things were off in my bloodwork. I set out to fix that and I don't think I've missed a day of supplements since then! I also use my asthma meds consistently and have noticed some improvement.

I rarely miss a day reading my Bible. I use the YouVersion app and it's made all the difference.

My daughter, Princess, and I have been going to the gym the last several Mondays. Yeah, it's only once a week, but it's a start. I also have some hand weights sitting out, and I'll just randomly use them for a few minutes here and there. What really needs work is my core. It will happen eventually. (I hope!)

My eating habit could still use some work. I admit I eat out of stress and boredom and I need to stop.

Cleaning is always a struggle. We keep the main living area manageable, but the upstairs where the kids' bedrooms (and by kids I mean five adults and two teens) has always been a disaster. My husband and I don't go up there much, but he happened to go up there a week or so ago and just decided enough was enough. He went into one of the boys' rooms and just bagged everything up. He is also buying all new mattresses for everyone  (except for my daughter who has a newer one) and putting a new floor in as well as painting. That is one of the main areas that needed the most work, so I am happy about that. My fun contribution to all of this is going through all the bags of stuff he bagged up. Fun.

I know I could do a whole lot better in a lot of areas, but I suppose I could also do worse. I just keep making goals and actually meeting some occasionally. I figure making the goals is the first step, so I am at least doing that! LOL Of course I will never be perfect and that's okay. I just keep moving forward.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails