Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, June 5, 2017

Six Down, Two to Go!!!

So, it's been a great weekend. Very busy, very stressful, but still great. Why? Because I just graduated my 6th student! Yep, my little Dode Man is now a grad. He graduated with a group of local homeschoolers in a very nice ceremony where he was able to be both a flag bearer and part of the pre-ceremony entertainment. He played drums and his sister, Princess, sang and played guitar. They did a great job! (Proud mom moment. What can I say?)

Soon Dode will start college and will (hopefully) be on his way to becoming a physics engineer. For right now, I just want him to clean the kitchen. (Yep, he is right here and I keep bugging him. LOL)

So, this fall it will be just me and Bear and Baber. It was more or less that way this year anyway, but now it's official. I can't believe I will be done in less than four years! It's almost unbelievable!

For now, though, I am going to try to enjoy my summer. I still have to plan for the upcoming school year, but it can wait. It's going by fast enough. I really don't even know what I'll do with myself when it's all over. One thing I can tell you is I'm going to have a big party. Ugh, but then I'll probably have to plan it. Maybe I'll just have my kids take me out to dinner. :)

Happy summer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails