Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Crazy Mom Strikes Again

I never cease to amaze myself.

So, the other day I went into the laundry room to switch over the load and start another. I tried to start the dryer and it wouldn't turn on. We've had some trouble with it, and I wasn't too happy because it wasn't a great time for it to break down, I mean, as if there ever is a great time for it to break down, right? I checked the plug, and I checked the fuse, and it all seemed good. Then I noticed that the door is wide open! I kid you not. LOL So, I closed the door and, wouldn't you know, it worked!

Then I went over to the washer and realized I hadn't even finished taking all the wet clothes out! No wonder I hadn't shut the dryer door. Ugh. I don't even know how I got distracted in the middle of that process, but I did. I guess I will never change. So I opened the door to the dryer back up and put in rest of the clothes. Of course, I shut it this time!

Sometimes I wonder how I have ever gotten this far in life. LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails