Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Fit Mommy Friday ~ March 5, 2010 ~ More Sly Moves

Well, the whole Rocky thing works for me, so I'm sticking to it.  If you didn't read my post last week, I got the idea to exercise to the theme from Rocky because you can hardly listen to it without feeling some sort of compulsion to work out. 

So Wednesday and Thursday of this week, I put in fifteen minutes of exercise.  Yes, that is fifteen minutes EACH day, or thirty minutes total.  I know, I know, I still have to do another day.  (Though, to be technical, I only promised three days for ten minutes, for a total of thirty minutes, which I've done.)  The plan is to do it some time today, though it might be difficult as we have to go to my in-laws' for a birthday party tonight.

****
Okay, I'm back from the party.  It's after 11:00 PM and I have not exercised, though I did have cake and ice cream!  LOL  I will try to remember to at least do some stretches and crunches before I got to bed.  Not aerobic stuff.  Don't want to get all energized before going to be.  (Like that ever happens!)

Anyway, I am very happy to report that doing 15 minutes actually seemed a bit easier than when I was only doing ten.  I must be doing a little better.  It's going to be a long, long road, but I am determined to walk down it.  I'll be turning 47 soon, and while I'm not exactly a spring chicken, I am not so old that I should be feeling the way I do.  I'll never be a physical trainer, but that doesn't mean I can't feel better than I do now.  The fam needs me!  :)

Are you ready to join in and become a Fit Mommy? Do you wonder how the rest of the girls are doing?  Then come on over to Chai Mommy's blog and read all about it! 

1 comment:

Talk to me!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails