Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Five Question Friday ~ March 5. 2010

Here's another edition of Five Question Friday.  To participate or read more Five Question Friday entries, check out

My Little Life

1. What's your guilty pleasure?
Probably checking e-mail, Facebook, etc.


2. What is your favorite TV series?
I love MONK.


3. Can you speak any foreign languages?

Some Spanish, and now I'm learning to sign!  :)



4. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Probably less than whoever's reading this.  I have two pairs of tennis shoes, my new ones, and the old ones I can't seem to throw out.  I have two pairs of boots, same situation.  I have a pair of casual shoes and a pair of dress shoes. 

I also have two other pairs of dress shoes my sister gave me, but I tried to wear a pair to church last Sunday and could barely walk.  I'll need a handicap permit before I can wear them again, because I seriously thought I would not makeit to my van which was parked pretty far back in the parking lot.

I also have a few pairs of sandals that are falling apart and some old shoes I've not worn in years that I really need to get rid of. 
So actually, I have quite a few pairs, I guess, but I really only wear my tennis shoes, my boots, my sandals and my casual shoes when none of the others will do. 
Now, if that wasn't the most boring thing you've ever read, you need to get a life!  LOL




5. What's your favorite kind of M&M's...peanut, almond, straight up regular, etc.?
Good old regular chocolate M&Ms.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails