Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

They like me! They really like me!!!

Tito, hand me a tissue.


I am misty-eyed and honored. I have been given not one, but two awards this week from my wonderful bloggy friends!!!



The first was from Creative Learners.  She, too is a Beautiful Blogger.  So check out her blog!


And the other is the (Little Miss) Sunshine Award from Got Chai? which is authored by the most sun-shiny gal I know! 

Now one of these awards asked me to list 5 random things about me, and the other 7.  Then I am supposed to give my own awards.  I am SO going to cheat here as I am just too confused and, quite frankly lazy, to do all that.  So I'll just give you five random facts about me, and list five of my favorite blogs, honoring each of them with both the Beautiful Blogger and the Sunshine awards.  Hey, I do what I can!

So here are 5 random things about me:

1.  I don't have any tattoos. While a girl with a tat was once a rarity, I now think I'm in the minority. 

2.  I love Toby Mac.  It's okay, my husband does too.  LOL 

3.  My little toes are not normal.  In fact, they are rather gross.

4.  I love plain old regular black/orange tea.  Sorry to be so boring.

5.  I find it totally weird to see two buttons lit up on my alarm clock when I go to bed at night.  The one that means the alarm is set  is pretty much always on, but the other one that means it's PM  is lit so rarely that it really stands out to me!  :)

Now on to some fave blogs:

1.  The Legacy of Home
2.  The Homeschool Desk
3.  Pink and Orange Coffee
4.  Marine Corps Nomads
5.  A Life Better Than I Deserve

You know what, I've run out of time.  I am going to simply let you check these blogs our on your own!!!  :)


3 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! I just now noticed this! Thank you so much for giving me both the Sunshine award again as well as the Beautiful Blogger award! I am so honored. Seriously. What a great week, sleep-deprived and busy as it is . . .

    Oh, and little toes. (Ahem.) I almost told my bloggers about my own little toes. I decided I would instead share about being southern and food stuff and such. I can guess at what you would say. Maybe we should compare notes on that sometime. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're too sweet. Thank you for thinking of me. :)

    No tat here either. My hubby, a Marine, doesn't have a tat which is a real rarity. lol!

    I too have odd toes. My step-mom says they are meant for sandals as the toes next to my big toes curve in,so they're perfect for flip-flops & sandals.

    Anyway, now that I've written too much... Have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy for you!! And grateful you thought of me too!! (HUGS)!!

    Blessings,
    Mrs. White
    PS - I don't have a tattoo either!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails