Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Try Simply Go-Gurt! And a CONTEST!!! :)

This contest is now closed.  Congratulations to Jennifer Miller!!!  :) 


Hey, this is cool! I get to give away coupons for free GoGurt to 30 people that read my blog!  Well, everyone that does not live in California, Idaho, Louisiana, Minnesota, New Jersey, Nevada, North Dakota or Tennessee. I'm not sure why, really, but that's the way it is folks. (If you're not one of the first 30, you can still get a $1.50 coupon.)  But do not dispair, you can still enter the contest! :) But before I tell you about that, let me tell you a little about Go-Gurt!

Here's what the Go-Gurt folks have to say:

New Simply... Go-Gurt is made from simple ingredients moms look for and contains no high fructose corn syrup or artificial colors or flavors. Each convenient portable yogurt tube contains a good source of calcium and vitamin D. Simply stated, Simply... Go-Gurt is a good-for-you, low fat yogurt snack that you can feel good about giving to your kids.

New Simply... Go-Gurt is available in two kid-friendly flavors, Strawberry and Mixed Berry.


I love this idea because more and more I am thinking that I really don't want to eat (or have my kids eat) a lot of high fructose corn syrup and what I call "fake" colors and flavors.

Now, here's where those of you who live in states not mentioned above can get a coupon to try this for free! :)



Now, for the contest. Here it is:

Win the Go-Gurt "Simplify Your Life" prize pack (see pic way up on top) that includes a pocket Etch a Sketch, weekly planner, and a seat back organizer.  Fun stuff.  Not sure how the Etch a Sketch fits in there, but who's complaining! 

All you have to do is enter by 11:59 pm on May 9, 2010.  To enter, just leave me a comment telling me your fave healthful snack!  Oh, and if you follow me publicly, on Twitter, or on Facebook, you can have an extra entry.  You MUST leave a separate comment, or I will not count it.  Now, I am desperately trying to get folks to sub to my Feedburner thing, so I will give FIVE yes FIVE extra entries if you sign up.  Yes, I am desperate; I already told you that!  MAKE SURE YOU LEAVE AN ADDRESS SO I CAN CONTACT YOU IF YOU WIN!!!  I'LL GIVE YOU 72 HOURS TO REPLY IF YOU WIN, THEN I HAVE TO AWARD THE PRIZE TO SOMEONE ELSE.  THAT WOULD BE SO SAD!!!

Oh, and you must be at least 18 years old and unrelated to me to enter.  Unrelated means you are not in my immediate fam or immediate family of origin.  I mean technically we are all related, so I thought I'd explain that.  :)

NOTE:  The product, information, prize pack, and/or giveaway has been provided by the brand, Yoplait through MyBlogSpark.

18 comments:

  1. Clementines. These are a favorite! I am doing Weight Watchers and I can have one Clementine for .5 points. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow on Google Friend Connect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favorite snacks is almonds and dried berries.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite healthy snack? Today it is my banana oatmeal bars (which I usually serve for breakfast), but many days I just serve apple slices. Simple, full of fiber and nutrition. Thanks for offering this giveaway. You must have remembered that I am the "No High Fructose Corn Syrup Police" to point that out so clearly. ;)

    And I really need another mini Etch-a-Sketch for car trips. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow you on Facebook, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite healthy snack is sweet potato chips with hummus.

    ~Bekah
    chsurfing@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. and I follow you on Facebook. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like yogurt- that is one of my few "healthy" snacks I enjoy. I live in La, but shop in Ms if that counts toward a coupon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like raisins.
    Kimberly
    welovetohomeschool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like fresh fruit for a snack. The kids eat granola bars, cheese sticks, and yogurt.
    Rickie Holt - rickieholt@wowway.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. we have a favorite of apples and almond butter, sometime not only a snack but a lunch or part of it
    lorraine satko

    ReplyDelete
  12. I didn't know I could follow you! YEAH! I will look for ya' on fb. Is the link for David's missions trip on your fb page?

    Vicki P
    hsmomforhim@msn.com

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails