Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 28, 2017

A Mini Birthday Tribute to My Husband

Happy 52nd Birthday to my man, Sane Man, the technical to my creative, the spontaneous to my planning, the spender to my frugal, tall to my short. We're total opposites in so many ways. We can't even agree how to set the thermostat. Sometimes I ask him, "Don't you have somewhere to go?"

Yet, over these past 30 years we have become one. We've learned so much from one another. We've become better people. I still blush when he looks into my eyes. I never tire of him telling me that he loves me. The reason for all of this is simple. We have one thing in common. We're both Jesus Freaks. While this may have started out a tribute to Dave, it's really a tribute to the Lord. God is good.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails