Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, April 7, 2017

Goals

I said I would write up some cleaning goals, one small task per room on the main floor. That's the kitchen, dining room, living room, bathroom, and bedroom. Here's what I've come up with.

Kitchen: Organize the boxed goods cupboard.
Dining Room: Clean off top shelf of bookshelf
Living Room: Clean off top shelf of bookshelf
Bathroom: Clean out top drawer of cabinet
Bedroom: Clean out bottom, right dresser drawer

Also, I didn't look at my last post, but I might've said something about needing to clean out my purse. I did start to do that the other day and then my husband interrupted me somehow. So, I suppose I should also do that. I have recently cleaned under both my kitchen and bathroom sink. I bought some wire shelves to put under them and that has made all the difference. With no closets on the entire floor, I have to get very creative. I'm not naturally organized, but I think this house would drive Martha Stewart crazy!

Happy cleaning!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails