Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

A Little Accountability :)

I was thinking about how in the past I've done my "Hoarder Challenges" and I think it's about time for another. I have a large family, small house, and a lot of stuff. There is so much to do that sometimes I just get overwhelmed and don't do anything. I am thinking I should just decide on a project, put it out there, and then do it. If I put it out there online I will have to do it. Right? Well, no, not necessarily, but it will certainly help.

Hmmm, I am sitting here trying to think of something simple that I know I can do. Oh! I have it! I just bought myself a jewelry organizer yesterday. I am going to sort through my jewelry box before the end of the day tomorrow. That's not too hard. Now I just have to remember to do it. :)

So there it is, out there for billions of people to see and hold me accountable. Haha. I will post a pic when it's done!

Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails