Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, January 15, 2010

Five Question Friday ~ January 15, 2010

Since you're here, would you please take my poll in the sidebar?
Thanks!!!


Here's another edition of Five Question Friday.  To participate or read more Five Question Friday entries, check out

http://www.fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/.

My Little Life
1. Worst trouble you ever got into as a teenager?

Uh, my mom reads this blog!  :)  There once was an incident where a friend and I hid a TV at my sister's friends house and they called the police to report it stolen.  We had to go up to the station and admit our prank!

2.
Are you a morning person or a night person?

Totally, totally a night owl.  I love to stay up until about 3:00 in the morning, and sleep until about 11:00.  I was like that as a teen, and my babies all seemed to like that schedule too.  I still go to bed late and get up late.  I actually think it weird when I go to bed and two lights are lit up on the alarm clock, meaning it's still P.M.  But lest you all think I'm lazy when I sleep until ten, know that I am up cleaning at 1:00 A.M. when you lazies have all been asleep for hours! 

3. Are you a one-handed or a two-handed Texter?

Two-handed, 'cause I only text my son, and I do it from my computer!
And NEVER, NEVER text while driving!!!

4.
Democrat, Republican, or Independent..or maybe even Green Party (whatever that is).

Christian.  Conservative.  Republican.  In that order. 
Though I do vote for the occasional Demorcrat.  Where I live, we have a lot of Dems that are conservative on social issues.  Won't vote for a pro-choice candidate of any party. 

5.
Are you a pet person?

Oh, my heaven's no!  I am not!  Stop the hate, but I'm just not!  Oh, the flames!  The flames!  I do like fish.  We had some for a while, but the anemone ate them all.  We do have a dog.  Not my cholce, though.  I am allergic to cats and dogs, but Sane Man, not being allergic, does not "get" that.

I feel bad about it, really.  Animal people are actually quite wonderful.  I suspect the prisons are filled with non-animal people.  I'm actually not a big kid person either, though I am a big kid!  I realize that sounds just terrible coming from a mother of eight, but I just was never the one who loved to babysit or work in the nursery.   Not that I don't like kids, I just like them once I get to know them.  (Or not.  LOL) I do hope that makes sense, and you don't think I am a rotten person!  I'm quite sure I'd love YOUR kids.  And your little dog too!


MckLinky Blog Hop

1 comment:

  1. Your sleeping schedule sounds just like mine. I have to get up and take my son to school, but I go right back to bed.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails